Wayside Technology is seeking qualified candidates to fill an EDI Coordinator position within its Information Technology Team. This position is responsible for all aspects of EDI; including assisting with implementation, testing and support. Daily activities would include serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, monitoring document transmissions and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring all inbound and outbound documents
- Troubleshooting integration issues into ERP system
- Working with trading partners to resolve any operational issues
- Coordinating and testing all EDI implementations with new EDI partners
- Analyzing current implementations, making recommendations for improvements
- Working with EDI Developer for EDI mapping changes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with EDI ANSI X12
- Understanding of EDI Mapping
- Ability to understand client needs
- Ability to relate or explain technical information to non-industry personnel
- Good verbal as well as written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of Tie Kinetix eVision Enterprise software a plus
- Knowledge of Cleo Lexicom software a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science/EE or other technical discipline preferred
- Familiarity with 832, 850, 855, 856, 810, 997 (Price Catalog, Purchase Orders, Order Confirmations, Shipping Notices, Invoices, Acknowledgements)
Our make-it-happen culture enjoys a business casual dress code and operates in a state-of-the art environment in a great location near the New Jersey shore. We offer a highly competitive salary and commission plan with a benefits package that includes:
- Base Salary with Bonus opportunity
- Health & Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
December 14, 2016
Entry – Mid-Level