Product Management Supervisor
Seeking a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to assist in managing the quality control of information related to our company’s product offerings. In this role, you will primarily work with new and existing vendors on product launches, price updates and new product additions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct liaison with vendors regarding product information and updates
- Review product pricing and templates submitted by vendors to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for confirming pricing schedules with management team
- Maintain websites with updated skus and products, upon immediate receipt
- Ensure products are properly setup for all company divisions and world currencies
- Consistently check for outdated products and maintain all default pricing
- 2-4 years in product management role
- Process-oriented personality who is proactive when it comes to problem solving and making decision calls, based on analytical findings and results
- Comfortable with giving direction and interacting with all levels of executive team
- Ability to be flexible and work in a dynamic and interactive team environment
- Interested in building a career not simply finding a “job”
- Highly proficient in EXCEL
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Business casual work environment
- Amazing team of people who love what they do!
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
July 31, 2017